As is the case in the whole of the Netherlands, we must also adhere to the measures determined by the RIVM and the Zeeland Safety Region. The health of you and our employees comes first!
This means that you must also keep 1.5 meters away from each other during your stay and all RIVM measures also apply at our park.
- During check-in and check-out, a maximum of 1 person per reservation is allowed in
- Avoid unnecessary physical visits. We can be reached daily by telephone and e-mail
- The supermarket will be closed until April 2021
- There is currently no entertainment program
- The restaurant is currently closed
- The cafeteria is only open for take away. It is possible to pre-order online or on site
- Please make sure you are on time to collect your online order to prevent your order from cooling down
- The swimming pool will be closed until March 26, 2021
- The sanitary building at site number 19 is open but the space and hodut are 1.5 meters away from each other and more importantly: leave the sanitary facilities clean!
- If possible, use your own sanitary facilities as much as possible
- If a cleaning agent, disinfectant or paper has run out; give us a call
- If there is a dirty toilet or shower in between; give us a call
- The indoor playground is currently closed
- We pay extra attention to cleaning and hygiene throughout the park. You will find disinfectant hand gel at the entrance and exit of various locations. In addition to the normal cleaning procedures, we pay extra attention to the cleaning
- Wash or disinfect your hands regularly, avoid hand contact, sneeze into the inside of your elbow and use paper tissues
- Pay contactless as much as possible
- We request that you take your responsibility and stay at home in case 1 (or more) of the members of the party shows symptoms that may be a coronavirus