- Are young people allowed on the campsite?
Recreatiecentrum de Vogel is a family campsite. Young people under the age of 21 are not allowed on the campsite without parental supervision.
- Can I also come camping with a camper?
Yes. We have provided camper pitches, which are partly paved. But you can also park your camper on the other camping pitches.
- Can I bring my dog on holiday?
Pets are allowed on the camping pitches and the accommodations in category A,C & D. Dog are allowed at Plaza De Vogel. Keep in mind that the dog has to be on a leash at Plaza De Vogel.
There is a maximum of two dogs per camping pitch/ accommodation.
- Can I choose the location of my camping pitch/ accommodation?
Yes you can! There is an additional cost of € 15,00 to choose your own camping pitch and € 25,00 for an accommodation.
- Can I place an additional tent at my camping pitch or accommodation?
It is allowed to place an additional tent at a camping pitch, this is free.
It is not allowed to place an additional tent at the accommodations.
- Can I take an option on a camping pitch or accommodation?
Yes that is possible! Inquire about the possibilities at the reception.
- Is bed linen available in the rented accommodation?
All the accommodations have duvets and pillows. You can either bring your own bed linen or rent it for €8,00 / € 15,00 per bed. If you rent bed linen you will receive a sealed package with a duvet cover, pillowcase and a bed sheets. All accommodations have single duvets.
- Is it allowed to barbecue at the camping pitch/accommodation?
Yes it is allowed but this has to be done in a safe and responsible way. Place the barbecue on a solid surface and make sure the people around you are not bothered. Open fires are prohibited!
- Is there a cot / high chair in the accomodation for children?
This is not standard in the accommodation but it is possible to rent this for €5,00 each.
- Is there a possibility to arrive after the opening hours of the reception?
Do you expect to arrive after the opening hours, please inform the reception beforehand. They will explain the process.
- Is there a possibility to park at the camping pitch/ accommodation?
One car per camping pitch/ accommodation is allowed. If there is a second car you can park this one on the parking lot outside the campsite.
Please note that the barriers are open from 07:00 AM - 11:00 PM. You can give up 2 licenseplate numbers online or at the reception to be able to open the barriers.
- What material can I put under my awning and awning?
Grass-choking materials such as plastic, root cloth or woven mats are not allowed under the awning. A perforated rubber mat, for example, is allowed under the awning. Root cloth may be placed under the awning.
- What time is the check-in?
For the camping pitches you can check in from 2 p.m. and for the rental accommodations you can check in from 3 p.m.
- What time is the check-out?
For the camping pitches you should check out before 12 p.m. and for the rental accommodations you should check out before 10 a.m.
Confirming, payments and canceling
- How do I make the paypent for my vacation?
After the reservation you will receive a confirmation. Here you will find the payment terms. The first payment term is normally 6 weeks after booking, the second term is approximately 10 weeks before arrival and the third term is approximately 2 weeks before arrival.
Via "My Vogel" you can easily pay online with iDeal, Bancontact or Sofort.
- I did not receive any payment confirmation, did it go trough?
We do not send a payment confirmation. If you have any doubts about this you can contact us. You can also check yourself by logging in on “My Vogel”.
- I have made a reservation online, but have not yet received a reservation confirmation.
After booking online you will receive a provisional confirmation of your reservation. We still have some time to check your booking and your details. Your reservation is only final when you have received confirmation from us with payment terms.
Have you made a reservation, but have not received a reservation confirmation after 2 days? Then please contact us.
- Is it possible to cancel my booking?
If you have a cancellation insurance through Recreation center De Vogel, you can cancel your holiday in consultation with the reception. The cancellation insurance must be purchased while making your booking, unless you have a continious cancellation insurance elsewhere. If you have not purchased a insurance cancellation and you want to cancel your holiday, we will act in accordance tot he Recron conditions. Any cancellation needs to be reported written.
Click here for terms and conditions.
- When do I get back the deposit from my accommodation?
The deposit of an accommodation, or the rest of it will be refunded no later than 14 days after departure. For this, your account number must be known to us.
- Are there any extra costs if I have visitors or an overnight guest?
Your visitors are very welcome at our campsite but this has to be registered at the reception. An overnight stay costs €7,50 per night for people from 4 years old. This includes entrance to the swimming pool and spray park. A single day tickets for the swimming pool is €5,00 per person. Day visitors are free (with the exception of access to the indoor swimming pool and spray park) and are welcome until 10 p.m.
- Are there lockers in the pool?
Yes, there are lockers available for € 0.50. you will get this back afterwards.
- Can I charge my electric car at the campsite?
Yes, charging stations will be available at the parking. It is not allowed to charge an electric car at the camping pitch or rental accommodation.
- Can I use the swimming pool, entertainment program and indoor playground for free as a guest?
Yes, as a guest you have free access to the swimming pool, entertainment program and indoor playground.
- How does the digital TV connection work at the campsite?
All camping pitches have a digital TV connection. To receive digital channels, your TV must have a DVB-C tuner. The information booklet, which you will receive on arrival, contains the correct codes to set up the TV
- I checked out already, can I still use the facilities?
After leaving your camping pitch or accommodation and checked out at the reception, you can still use all the facitities that day.
- I do not stay at the campsite, can I use the facilities?
You can visit our campsite as a visitor, the price is €2,00 for adults and €1,50 for children up to 13 years excluding the swimming pool. If you want to visit the indoor swimming pool and spray park there is an additional cost of €5,00 per person.
Please note: during busy periods it may happen that certain facilities are only open for resident guests.
- I see that I have to pay for the showers in the sanitary buildings, how does that work?
You have to pay for the use of the showers, this is not included. You will receive a shower key upon arrival, against a deposit. You can load credit on this key, a shower costs € 0.50 per 6 minutes. The showers at the private sanitary camping pitches are included!
- Is the campsite suitable for disabled people?
Yes it is. All sanitary buildings have a disabled area, this area is only accessible with a key that can be obtained at the reception (deposit is required). It this area there is a shower with a chair and a toilet with safety rails.
- Is there an animation team present?
An animation team is present during holidays and holiday periods. Click here for the exact dates.
- Is Wifi available on the campsite?
Yes, Wifi is available at the camping pitches, rental accommodations and Plaza De Vogel.
Camping pitches: you can log in on hotspot ‘De Vogel’ (with the exception basic pitches).
Rental accommodations: you can log in to the free modem in your accommodation.
- When is the campsite open?
In 2023 the park is open from March 24 to November 5. The reception is opened all year round (with the exception of christmas break). Plaza De Vogel has different opening hours.
- When is the indoor swimming pool open?
The swimming pool is opened from April to October, during winter the pool is closed. Click here for the current opening hours.